How can Parkinson disease be cured by acupuncture ?

how can parkinsons disease be cured by accupuncture
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Welcome to healthcare magic forum,acupuncture could never be a cure for is a degenerative brain disease with lack of dopeminergic neuro transtmitter.acupuncture does not help this.mode of action of acupuncture is to find some trigger pionts and modulate endogenous pain pathway by activating opoids has some role in chronic pain management.
Homeopath Dr. Preeti Balwani's  Response
Hi, welcome

Parkinsonism has not been perfectly curable disease, as the degenerated brain cell cannot be regenerated. May be Accupuncture can help u. But in early stages further degeneration can be controlled depending on the cause, level of damage etc upto some extent. Please consult some homoeopath. Try to adopt a better lifestyle free of stress, physical exercise, healthy diet.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
its control and cure depends on stage of the patient. We use herbs that have good amount of natural dopamine in them and kaunch is the leading herb. A product called zandopa is available in market. In addition to it shirodhara massage and immunoboosters as abhrak sahastra puti give good results.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
parkinsons is a degenerative disease where in the is in stability in gait or what is posture of a person which occurs due to decrease in dopamine in brain.So it is related to production of a chemical & hence less treatment is available for complete cure .How it can be treated by accupuncture may be an expert in this field can comment .But as far as it is seen there is no perfect complete cure for a fully developed parkinsons in any form of medicine.