How can I treat severe ear pain after drenching in rain ?

Dear Doctor , my ears are paining since three days like hell since i drenced in rain ,there is pressure built,,,,,,,can u suggest some pain killer
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
you an take iguprofen and paracetamol.and show to your ent surgeon.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The symptoms are suggestive of ear infection.The pressure you are feeling could be some pus collection inside.Please visit your ent surgeon at the earliest as the ear drum may perforate and lead to problems.You can take any analgesic that suits you,
wishing you good health.