How can I treat scars caused due to acne vulgaris be treated ?

Hello Doctor,I have completed four sittings of derma roller.I have acne vulgaris .my age is 24.I donot get regular eruptions though,but only one or two during the cycle.But one of my concern lies in asking you about the remedy for the scars.My skin is very sensitive and its combination type.My diet is regular and my weight is 55.Can u suggest some good treatment for the reduction of scars because my skin tone is very fair.Thank you very much.I really appreciate
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012