How can I treat premature ejaculation though getting sufficient erection and the size of my penis has got small after taking treatment ?

i am unmarried person. now a days my penis size become small. though i am having sufficient errection it can not longer for more time and it is prematurely ejaculating...... my penis size has becomes small after taking treatment of one sexual clinic and i am having fear in my mind that whether i can be able to my wife or not... please help me by suggesting some solution over it...............
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012