How can I treat my swollen vaginal lips having small little bumps with itching sensation ?

i am a 19 year old woman, i was sexually active with only one partner. we always used condoms . the last time we had sexual intercoarse i realized i had very swollen vagina lips and a hot and itching sensation, i research it and all of my symptoms pointed to a yeast infection . i put econazole nitrate and it seemed to calm it dowm. a few days later i noticed little bumps sort of like mosquito bites but very few, i kept putting the cream on and they went away. but this tuesday i got my period and yesterday i was feeling a lot of pain down there, i checked and i have red on my butt cheeks and its spreading its quite a bit swollen and really irritated. what is this? im starting to worry a lot. i decided to visit a gyno but since im on my period i thought they wouldnt take me in. any help please!!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012