How can I treat gastritis due to which I am unable to swallow food ?

Dear sir, I have swallow problem in long time. I have consulted many ENT doctors, even they take Barioum swallow test and told nothing. Then I go to Gastroenterologist .He has take endoscopy test and told gastritis and gave some tablet for acdity. But now also I have fear when i take food. I feel all the food struck in throat( sometime I feel the food sudden moves without my controlling) that time I feel more tension ) and stopped to eat, ENT doctor told nothink. due to acidity the food tube is not properly enlarge. But some time If cough came from throat or drain more from nose, that time I can eat eaisly. so what is the problem for me. How I can get cure. Due to this I can not able to eat in front of my office staff.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012