How can I tell my urologist that I have a bump, will she still help me ?

Hi, I have a female urologist and I want to go in and have her look at a bump I have but the only problem is you can only see it when I am erect. I am too embarrassed to let her know that. How can I tell her that and will she still help me.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You can either prepare your mind with enough guts to tell her this(as she is a Doc, she would have already handled such cases) or you can simply tell her that you have a sexual problem that you are not comfortable continuing with a lady Doc & find yourself a Male Doc.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Definitely she will help.She is professional and male,female does not matter here.Talk to her about your problem and she will guide you about the treatment if required.Do not shy away ,you are visiting a doctor not a lady.
wishing you good health.