How can I tell my parents and doctor that I have been suicidal ?

How can I tell my parents and doctor that I've been suicidal ? Latley I've been having suicidal thoughts for over a week now. This isn't the first time. It's happened months back and it's only gotten worse. I've been laying around in my bed trying to sleep to make the day go by faster. Some days I over eat and others I don't eat at all. I used to be a obsessed with my phone and the internet. I barley go on them anymore. I've found a method to commit suicide and I wanna get help before it worsens. I've been emotionally abused for a year now by my ex & it's continued. Other problems in life have developed into a big picture and I can't cope with anything anymore. I just need some way I could tell my doctor and my parents. They've made me stop talking to my ex months ago but I did it behind their back. Will I be able to confide in a psychologist if my doctor refers me to one? How can I tell my mom that I need to see the doctor? Do I tell her It's private? I'm embarrased to tell my doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010