How can I stop my vagina walls from hurting while having sex ?

this has never happen to me.But every time when me and my boyfriend would have sex it would feel really good. But most recently when we have sex the inside of my vagina would hurt every time he would thrust inside me it would hurt!! but befor we get intimate we get each other aroused but even when im in a pleasurble mood it would still hurt.. what can it be? how can i stop my vagina walls from hurting?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Hi,Angelia,
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have some infection in the vagina giving pain.
Go for vaginal swab examination.
Keep local hygiene proper.
ok and bye.