How can I stop my hairfall , pain in my testis and control my early ejaculation ?

Hi i am jitu age 25 from my 13 years i used to do masturbate but age of 18 my hair started falling now i have less here and totally bald headed.i stoped masturbating at 16 years of age i do but rare .now ihave 2 times infection urinal and i feel pain backside i loose my memories any erection cause semen drop quickly any hot movie or thought night fall what is the remedy i can take semen comes out during constiPATION . i feel pain in my rigt testis is large and hard and left one is soft and very small the skin of my testis is loose and even in my sexual excitment my pennis erect and become hard but testis remain unchanged and cool but 7 years ago the testis also become hot and i loss my hair ,tension all time my pennis become smaller than before and angular skin color of pennnis become black and semen coms if i only think or read about dirty.i tried to leave watching porn and bad habits sometimes i success but many times i fail.please give me solutin what i can do
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011