How can I stop masturbating ?

How i stop mastrubating it is really hard to stop
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Treatment/Therapy
Hello.
Masturbation is a normal physiological process to release the pent up sexual emotions. Usually the sex drive is maximum at the young age and thus the frequency of masturbation is also maximum during this time. It is difficult to eliminate it completely . You can only help to reduce it to some extent with the help of yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercises.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
drtayal72@gmail.com
  Anonymous's Response

you should control your sexual thoughts and for that the solution is that you should keep yourself engaged with some work, hobby or studies so that such urges reduce. Also there are times when the sexual desires increase and decrease. So do give some time for it to settle.