How can I stop ejaculating without knowing ?

hi doc i am 16 yrs old and i never do hand job but due to sexy dreams my sperm comes out and when i goes to toilet my sperm comes out. when i think about sexy girls talk about sex then my sperm comes out this is from 2 yrs .how could i stop this?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Normally when a man is sexually excited a whitish coloured fluid called pre-ejaculate starts coming out. This is a lubricant which is preparing for sex. Nothing to worry. As long as you do not get an orgasm everytime you go to the Toilet you can stay calm. This happens to all men when they think about sex. You are fine. The 'sexy dreams' lead to spontaneous emission of semen called nightfall which occurs due to intense stimulation from the dream but they are normal and may reduce if masturbation is done. It is just the body's way of discharging excess sperm to prepare new sperm. Nothing to worry. You are a healthy boy. I suggest you give your full mind to studies and come up in Life and be motivated to work for your ambitions. GOOD LUCK !!!!