How can I speak to my room mate about his behaviour ?

Hi my room mate recently disclosed to me that he liked guys. He promised that he had no such feelings to me, so I need not worry. Since it s a single room, we sometimes masturbate when other person is there and both are ok with that. But now he has started to bring another guy and has oral and anal sex when I am there. He is asking me to ignore and continue with my work . Sometimes it s more than one boy . I feel do I exPlain to him
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
hi welcome,
any way the future of you is only yours.
you should take care of yourself.
two options
1-change the room
2-take out him along with his friends from your room to any other
you when he is alone try to explain to him ,if not possible to change him select one option better is first
thanking you