How can I sharpen my son's memory ?

littal chield how to grown his memaroy what are product for baliji tambe my dutora is 4 year old i want his memeory is sharp &strong what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Hi Meenakshi,
Memory is mostly decided by genetic factors and there is a limitation to how far the memory can be improved. Do not try to over stress your child beyond his capabilities. You could send him to Abacus Class where his natural talents can be utilised for better performance. I guess he is already attending LKG or UKG in school.
Please do not try to impose your high ambitions on your child. It will do more harm than good.