How can I remove the skin rashes on feet and legs due to wetness ?

I stepped in a puddle in the mountains about a week ago and the inside of my boots got all wet. The next morning I woke up and I had a rash on the inside and soles of my feet that looked like broken blood vessels. It doesn t itch or hurt. It just looks like small broken blood vessels under the skin . Since then (about a week) it has spread up my legs to my groin area. I have a history of eczema so I tried my Vanos creme and it did nothing. I also tried Lotramin thinking it may be fungal and it is also not helping even in the slightest.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012