How can I remove the dark wound mark due to an accident ?

i got some dark marks on my nose due to an acident,it was not a big wound but it left a dark mark on my nose,how can i remove it ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi! depak,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

The result in your case would depend upon ,how long you have been having the scar, what was the depth of the wound which you had,your complexion , amount of sun exposure etc.

You can start of with using creams like tretinoin cream, hydroquinone cream ,glycolic creams etc..Use them in the night ,and use a sun blocking cream in the day time.
If this doesn't help then you can also go for lasers ,which work for pigmentation .
Kindly consult a dermatologist and discuss the prospects of various treatment options including lasers.

Dr.bharat chawda.

2 users find this helpful

Hi Depak
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

A spot after injury is normally difficult and takes time to fade away.You can apply aloe vera juice everyday and see if it helps.If this does not work , you can opt for bleaching which can remove the marks to an extent.