How can I remove the acne scar ?

I am 21 years old and i have got some spot on my face which came from acne as there any way to get rid of them please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

If you are talking about black spots on face following acne ,then you can go for chemical peeling (glycolic or salycilic acid).This is a procedure where there is mild exfoliation of skin ,after application of alpha hydroxy acid agent(glycolic or salycilic acid) on face.This left on the skin for few minutes and then washed off.This is a very safe procedure but get it done by a dermatologist only.Always use a sunscreen after this procedure.
Other procedure which you can go for is microdermabrassion.This is done with a machine.
If you have pits the you can go for either a LASER or a DERMAROLLER.

I hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,you can write back to us.