How can I remove my nightfall problem ?

Hi, may I answer your healt hi iam suffering from nightfall problem since 7 years and my age is 25 how can i remove my nightfall problem
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
you have not to be worried about your problem.At this age this is very common phenomenon, during night you might think of sex,or saw pornography,or any sex exciting movies,can cause night discharge.
while sleeping you do not think about sex etc,divert your mind on your normal routine,prey god for good sleep.
but nothing to worry, if it continue
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear manoj
in the adolescent age when desire for sex is generated in mind but it is not expressed or not shared this goes in sub conscious mind and when a person is sleeping this subconscious mind swings into play and full fills the desire of the person as a result of which dischare occurs during sleep. This is not abnormal but can be checked to prevent difficult situation some times. Have tab. Neo 1 bd along with brahmi vati 1 bd.

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi welcome to healthcare forum
it is the common phenomena of ejaculation in nights at this age. but if you are thinking it sereously it will bring many psycho somatic disorders. just be relax and engaage your time in a productive way. Thank you
For further inquiry you can contact at