How can I remove ingrown hair on my butt crack ?

What can I do about the ingrown hairs I get at the top of my butt crack? It s a clump of hair not just a few.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
nothing special you can use hair remover regularly. but check the reactions before using any. try putting a small amount in any hidden area wait for 24 hours, if there is no rash or itch or redness that means it is suitable for your skin.
General & Family Physician Dr. Gegin George's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

In growth of hair in the sacral region can lead to a condition called pilonidal cyst/sinus/abscess or sacrococcygeal fistula. This can be prevented from happening by use of depilating creams, regular shaving of the area or simple scrubbing. You can also consult a dermatologist for hair removal by laser or electrolysis.