How can I remove blemishes from my face ?

how to get rid of blemishes on face ..
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
welcome to health care magic
watermelon juice applied and gently massaged on the blemished area. Left on for 15 minutes will definitely help.carrot juice applied for 15 minutes for 15 days will clear the blemished skin.
good luck have fruits juices more and coconut water
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

I guess you are talking about dark patches on the cheeks ,and if it is so then it is called Melasma.It is a very resistant condition .The most important thing would be to use a good sunscreen daily thrice.
At night you can use a triple combination cream or hydroquionone cream or tretinoin cream over the patch.
Since these cream are prescription based creams you need to consult a dermatologist for the same.

So kindly consult a dermatologist for the same.

Dr.Bharat chawda