How can I regularize my period and what folic acid medicine can I take ?

I have thyroid 5.90 I have been told to take thyroxine25 half tablet a day,I got my periods last month on12th june,i had ealier done a coursr of diane35,after the course i got my perios 4days late,this month i have not yet got it at all,i have also done pregnancy tesy,its negative,I want to get pregnant ,me&my husband have started planning,I want your advice whether thyroxine tablet is correct and should I start taking folic acid,if so then what tablet to take for folic acid,I m very worried what to do for my periods,help me,im nt able to sleep in the night as well.i am taking throxine also regularly. I did a serum beta blood test for pregnancy,its negative,I want to get my periods now since I m not pregnant,what to do,its 6days late,should I wait for few days.can you suggest me a name of any folic acid medice which I should take,thank youm
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011