How can I reduce the pain in my wrist while all reports after injury show no problems ?

Sir, My name is Jayant and i am 21 Years old. I had a gm injury on my wrist and i am a person of 65 kg. I am done with the MRI and CT scan but it came normal. But the pain in wrist is still there. So what should i do now? I am thinking that it s a Normal injury and i should give up bike driving and writing for some time for letting the wrist get healed up? Am i doing correct? I already have shown myself to the hand surgeon .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011