How can I reduce my wife's stress and self taking ?

MY WIFE TAKEN TENSION FROM LAST 2 MONTHS ABOUT FLAT (THE DEALING OF WHICH HAS CANCELLED) AND SHE LOST HER SLEEP AND STARTED TAKING WITH HERSELF.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Hi baldev,
The symptoms shown by your wife are suggestive of severe depression or psychosis (which may or may not be brief and stress induced). It is advisable to consult the psychiatrist at the earliest.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This is a sign of serious psychotic disease like Schizophrenia. She needs to be taken to a Psychiatrist immediately if she talks to herself, does not socialise, keeps to herself, does not get sleep or gets violent. Do not delay because lot more harm can be done if she does not receive treatment. With treatment she will be stabilised.