How can I reduce my pot belly ?

mam my lower part of stomach is like a stretched bag and it is appearing so dirty. plz help me to reduce it through any exercise. plz give the full details of exercise.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
First of all i would start by saying that belly fat can be reduced only with proper diet and exercise.You have to reduce your overall body fat % to have a flat belly.
You can follow these tips:
1.Eat small meals at regular 2-3 hour intervals ( so 4-5 small meals a day )
2.Drink plenty of water
3.Avoid carbs,sugary drinks, processed and fried foods
5.Drink green tea( boosts metabolism)
6.Do some form of cardio followed by crunches , leg raises ( 3sets of 20 reps each set)
7.Sleep early , dont stay up late.
Follow this regimen and you should be on your way to having a tight midsection.
Thank you and take care.