How can I reduce my husband's sexual desire through medicines or home remedies ?

just tell me some remedies or some medicine to reduce sexual desire hello sir myself housewife i hwant to ask that my husband always has desire for sex but i do not feel the same i want him to reduce his sexual desire how can i do that
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
There is no drugs to reduce sexual desire, better option is to speak to ur husband regarding ur feeelings, communication is very important for good sex life, speak openly regarding it, u can find a solution.