How can I reduce my extra fat within a month ?

hello doctors i m 11 years old and i want to know how can i lose my weight i m 11 years old i want to lose fats in a month please help me
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
hi,thanks for query.Dear kishor please understand that you can not lose weight over need to work hard for this.Please take care of your diet,avoid junk foods,take healthy nutritious diet and do regular exercise.You need to do this on regular basis so that you can really lose weight.
wishing you good health.
thnx btw so if i do excersice really i dont eats junk above tht if i do this in regular basis wt u thnk my lose in how many months i want to reduce 15kg