How can I rectify my aggressive and weird behavior due to which I tend to hurt others ?

age 20 years pass senior secoundry exam approx 80 percent markes in science subject during passes of time i get crazy some time and act like mad several of time and get hurt to any one and get agressive most of time age 20 years pass senior secoundry exam approx 80 percent markes in science subject during passes of time i get crazy some time and act like mad several of time and get hurt to any one and get agressive most of time
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
you are having so nice perfor mance then no need to worry be relaxed are you having pressure from your parents regarding your performance then you can try to convince them that you will do better only .try to get help from the person to whom you can trust.you can take sankhpushpi srp 2teaspoon3time that will help you to increase your worry&will increase your self confidence.