How can I recover from dermatographic utricaria ?

hi i m suffering from Dermatographic urticaria ,,,, could you please help me on how to recover from this alergy
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is increased skin sensitivity to pressure which causes the typical lesions. You will need to understand that this is aggravated by stress and pressure on skin. Avoid stress, do relaxation exercises, avoid wearing tight watch, clothing. Avoid sun exposure. Take cooler showers. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily. You can use Cetrizine or other over the counter antihistamines for relief and prevention of attacks. It may be combined with Ranitidine which works better in treatment.