How can I protect my eyes since I am exposed to too much of computer and TV ?

Eyes have become concern because frequent exposure to computer & TV & movies. Hello this is related to EYES.Age - 30 yrs,Height - 5-7 .weight - 74kgs.I ve been working in front of computer since 16 years.Also I m very passionate about computer games,which I ve played a lot for years.I also watch a lot of movies(4 atleast a week) . Now I m 30 yrs,I ve dardk circles.Also my eyes pain a lot.I dont have sight nor spectacles.i cant open my eyes easily in sunlight.I m scared what has happened to my eyes.pls suggest me something for my eyes.Because I m a software Engineer I ve to sit in front of system for 10 to 14hours per pls guide me to protect my eyes.Is there any possibility that my eye nerve has become weak.pls guide me :(
Asked On : Mon, 5 Sep 2011