How can I protect my child from cold ?

wanna know how to prevent my 3 and half yr old kid from frequent cold please suggest wat is the correct way to keep her fit coz we stay at dharwad which is a very cold place.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Thanks for nice query
Protect the baby from cold and give more Vitamin C ,to boost his immunity.It is good immunity which can protect the baby from cold.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Those who have cold allergy should avoid exposure to cold air, cold weather, cold foods which can cause exacerbation of underlying allergy.
Avoid bathing in cold water and driinking cold water.
Give proteinecious and vegetable diet.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, frequent cold occure due to sudden change of temp, n low immunity. you should give your child protine n vitamin C riched diet it provide immunity n chance of exposing diease is lessen. along with it you should avoid your chld from sudden variation of temp. so that he can prevent from cold n cough.