How can I prevent pregnancy in future and how to use unwanted kit ?

Hi, I am 32years old. Its 3 days over my regular period cycle. How should i use unwanted- KIT. Please suggest to avoid pregnancy in future.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient
u can use this kit with in 72 hours of unprotected sex for maximum effectiveness any ways what ever is the duration now take it as its effective till 5 days also than look for your normal regular period.
advise- kindly use protection before sex as these pills meant for emergency purpose only not for the daily use after unprotected sex as it may cause menstrual irregularities also.

take care
Dr. vikas poddar