How can I prevent pimple redness spots that appeared after regular application of betnovate ?

Hi am preethi from India my colour complexion dark brown i started using betnovate plain past 8years before i sleep i will wash & apply in the night time initially it was glowing it made very fairness to my face & later i found lots of pimples redness spots full of my faces it never reduces it increases more & more & now its very much on my face kindly suggest me to come out it if somebody helps me i will be very much thankfull to you. & i went through websites its a steroid few of my friends are using it but lucky it works for them still they fair & don t have problem, still i didn t gone through any treatment but take lots of water & apply cucumber water lime water aloe Vera nothing worked out plsssss help
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011