How can I prevent heaviness around the eyes and giddiness while walking ?

Hi Doctor , I am having heaviness around eyes and whole day I am not able to concentrate. I am taking BP Medicine and use computers 6- 8 hours in a day. I even feel like having giddiness while walking and I prefer to wak\lk on the left side of the road. MY BP with medicines is normal and I got my Sugar and Thyroid checked recently. Sugar s 101 Mg fasting and Thyroid is within normal limits. I got MRI of the brain and there is sinus accumulation . Please advise Rajesh Chanana
Asked On : Fri, 16 Sep 2011