How can I permanently get rid of the vaginal itching which turns up after sex ?

I am a 29-year-old female. my majora labia has been itching for almost 3years now. Right after my husband cheated on me, I started to itch. no doctor can tell me exactly what i have. some has given me yeast infection cream,that burned me when i put that on. then i went to another doctor a couple of months ago,she gave me clobetolsol(i think thats how to spell it). that worked. But then I ran out of the cream. Then right after I ran out, my husband and i had relations and it was burning while and then itching a whole lot after. now it inflammed,spreading to my butt cheeks , I have little speckled of blisters, the lips is raw, and I m now afraid to have sex. So I went to doctor again, she prescribed the medication again for 2months. I don t want to keep on using this cream if there is something to get rid of it forever. i surely hope this take away the itching/burning feeling i have forever.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011