How can I overcome premature ejaculation ?

Hi, Doct I have premature ejaculation so tell hw to overcome this problem, is therwe any medicine to refere
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
PE is ejaculationg before desired and before orgasm culminates, which occurs usually within few mins or secs after entry into vagina. More than 95 % of people who have pre-mature ejaculation have underlying anxiety and it can easily be treated. There are behavior therapy approaches and short term medications to get the required control over ejaculation. Get a psychiatrist opinion nearby for early treatment of the problem...good luck
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Premature ejaculation is mostly due to anxiety. If the anxiety is present even during other situations, then you might require anti anxiety medication. If not, then you can opt for behaviour therapy techniques like squeeze technique, which are very simple and easy to follow. A psychiatrist can help you overcome this problem.