How can I make sure that my external anal sphincter is free from injury ?

plz help, im afraid i have caused my anal sphincter (the external one) to become loose how do i make sure that nothing is wrong with my external anal sphincter ( the internal one is fine.. its always closed) but i dont know about the external one. because once i inserted something with a diameter of 1 cm in my anus to get poop injury happened. and there is no leakage of any kind.. so how can i make sure, without going to the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011