How can I make my voice heavy ?

hi i am man but i have a problem with my voice which is like as girl voice i want to change my voice plz tell me what shoud i do to change my voicethis is not accidental/disease. but sir i want to chang my voice. sir here are some solution to change voice.can i check up my harmons.if yes then where.plz sir plz advise me and help me.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Vicky,

Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum,
Please do consult a good phonosurgeon at your place. This can be related to anatomy of your voice box or psychological both of which can be manged by a good phonosurgeon

Dr. Naveen Kumar