How can I make my period start for the first time sooner ?

How can I make my period start for the first time sooner ? If any one has any tips or has heard any roumers please can you post them here !
Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... What is your age??..The periods can normally start between 12 to 16 years of age.. It is bound to happen normally between this period..I don't understand why one wants to start the periods if you have not reached this age?????...  There are medications available to treat delayed puberty.. I guess they will also help in starting the periods early too, if you desperately want to have your periods.. But see a doctor and speak to your parents too before you try these..