How can I make my mustache good ?

im 25 yrs old male. i have thin and small mustache. what i wanna do to get a broad mustache.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
as commented earlier, this is just a normal variation. If you are highly bothered about this, you may consider cosmetic hair transplantation over the moustache area.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.The growth of facial hair and mustache depends upon level of sex hormones in your body.If you are growing mustache and having hair on your body in other areas of course it is this is just a one to one variation.I do not think you are having any issues to concern with.