How can I make my husband overcome his addiction to alcohol ?

hello doctor ,this is a query regarding alcohol husband drinks 4 days in every week....he says 3 to 4 pegs.....but i dnt knw.....he has stomach upset all d day......had gone for an endoscopy last day......but couldnt find any problem.....i need him to stop alochol consumption nd smoking.....but he is nt listening to dat saying i will try.....i dnt knw how much he drinks a day nd whether he is an addict cos aftr drinking he shouts at me and thretens to divorce.......pls help me doctor......
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011