How can I make my abdomen flabby as I had a C section ?

Hi, i deliver a baby(4 and half month) by c section . my abdomen become flabby and fatty plz suggest me any exerscise for lower abdomen become in proper shape. thanks raj
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Do apply a Visco's Abdominal belt for next 3 months it will retain tone of your abdominal muscles
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
In pregnancy it is common for female to put on weight & there is excessive stretching of abdominal muscle.So to reduce the flab you need to have a healthy balanced diet along with exercise .Consult a fitness trainer at a gym he will guide you with the specific exercise to reduce the flab & strengthen your abdominal muscle as in LSCS the muscle is cut during removing of baby so the exercise id to be done carefully & with proper guidance.
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Healthcare magic
You can start doing Yoga exercises under the guidence of a yoga instructure, as there are certain conditions in which certain exercises are not advisable. Abdominal stretching exercises will be helpful for you. Along with that follow some dietry precausions like avoiding oily and fatty food, increase water intake, add fruits and salads in your diet.

Thanks and take care
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Exercise , yog are very helpful for losing abdominal flab, but has to be done under guidance. As you may hurt your back, or may get hernia if not careful. Also a balanced diet, low in fat, more in fibre , proteins.