How can I make both my breast look equal ?

My One side Breast is develop and one side is not I am so upset please resolve my problem
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Hi,      first thing,Don't be upset.Slight inequality of devoloment is seen many a times. there won't be functional defect.     Yes, you can try to improve by doing specific exersises for chest devolopment.It is to be accompanied by high protein diet.     If too much of difference can be treated by a gynecologist after examining you./cosmatic surgery.     A miner difference can be managed by using padded bras. Thanks.