How can I lower my BP without medicine ?

I exercise at least 5 days a week. Don t eat meat, except for seafood. I don t put extra salt on my food, but I do cook with it. I am a lite drinker, one shot of rum a day
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its very important to know how much is your BP. If it is border line than only some
one try to reduce with other means. In moderate ro severe HBP one should not depend
on any other thing except medicine. Diet restrictiion like salt, fatty food, junk food etc,
end exercise may be used as additional tool in moderate to severe HBP. they alone
will not give you much help. Medicine is must. Thanks