How can I lose weight? Should I exercise or take diet pills?

I currently weigh 106 pounds, I want to be under 100 as I am looking for a very skinny figure. I m a 19 year old girl and 5 foot 5.5 inches tall. I don t mind being underweight if you have suggestions for keeping healthy and energetic as I seem to catch every cold or flu that goes around. Do I have to work out to lose any more? ( My metabolism seems really slow and I just gain and lose the same few pounds for months.) I rarely exercise, am always tired unless I have a lot of caffeine (which I do) and seriously unfit. Is exercise the key to further weight loss for me? Or would diet pills work? Or both? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012