How can I lose my weight without quitting whiskey ?

how can i loose my weight without leaving wiskey
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
do regular brisk exercise.
don't take oily food.
don't take high carbohydrate food e.g. sugar & sweets.
daily intake of calorie should be atleast 500 calories less than what you burn in a day.
Hi Saurabh
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Whiskey causes more serious problems than weight gain.So you should seriously think of quitting for your health sake.
You can follow the following measures to lose weight
1)You should lose unnecessary fat and promote muscle growth.For this , you should not skip meals or go fasting in an attempt to lose weight.
2)You should be patient enough as the results will take time and there are no proven methods to lose weight very quickly.
Please follow
1)Take food at regular intervals and specific times.
2)Avoid high fat and high oily food.
3)You should take adequate water (5-6 liters/day ) .Water itself can reduce obesity.
4)Avoid processed foods and fried foods.
5)Make a habit of brisk walk whenever you walk throughout the day.
6)Have some regular exercise , best being jogging , running , in your daily schedule.Jogging help s in burning excess fat to the maximum as it utilizes fat from very big muscled in thigh.
7)Have a cup of green tea before you eat your meals.This reduces fat absorption.
8)If you are not happy with the results from these methods , you can approach us again and Ayurvedic medicines effective in weight loss can be advised to you.