How can I lose my appetite so that I can lose weight ?

hi dr i want to know how can i lose my big appetite my name is hend haggag i m 22 years old female. i ve lost wieght three of four time before each time ive lost 15 kg. and i always gain them back but this time ive gained 20 rather than 15kgs. i need to sart dite again and never go back. i want to move freely as now i feel kind of heavy, in my movement. i want to lose my appetite, burn the fats and lose the extra water in my body . please answer me how can i do it?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hello hend.. you do not need to lose appetite to lose weight.. all you need to do is to change your lifestyle.. exercise daily for 1 hour like brisk walks/ jog/ swim small meals every 2-3 hours.. fruits, nuts, salads, egg whites, sprouts, chicken salad etc as mid meals..have salad with lunch and keep dinner light like soups, salads and veggies/ chicken/ fish..drink plenty of water.. opt for whole grains like oats, brown rice, wheat bran.. avoid junk and fried foods.. sleep well..
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have not mentioned your age as by this we can decide that you are obese or over weight.
Take low fat and carbohydrate diet,
Avoid fatty,fried and junk food,
take more green vegetables and fresh citrus fruits,salads,
Do physical exercise like running,jogging etc.
ok and bye.