How can I loose my weight as I have thyroid problem and also is there any cream to tight by loose and sagging breast and skin ?

i am 24yrs 5ft and my weight is 60kgs i want to lose my weight so plz help how i can lose my weight as i am also suffreing form thyroid and consuming 50g thyronom tablets every morning. so plz help how can i lose my weight and any solution for thryoid problem which can be cured. I am also suffering problem in my leg as every night it pains a lot i hve to massage it. About my breast it is very lose is der any thing or cream which can tight my breast and skin .
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011