How can I listen to my heartbeat ?

I really want to hear my own heartbeat but I have no way to get a stethoscope or microphone. How can I do this useing household items, nothing to complex please. I am only 12 and thats why I have no way to get a stethoscope, and I just want to hear my heart beating there is no reason I just do.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Also there is an app for iphone called istethoscope, and you could see if your parents have a bebe type foetal heart listener around. Basically you need a structure to echo sounds inside of to focus on a point (funnel, lid of some kind, plastic bottle cut off inches below the neck) and a tube to carry sounds up to your ears.
You could try laying your chest against a door or wall frame and placing your ear against it.
  Anonymous's Response

take a computer microphone like a cheap one any mic you can plug into a computer.

press it to the middle of your chest.

use computer o record.

listen to afterward.

that's all i could think of to say.

Have a bath, and stick your head under water (only to cover to your ears obviously, so you can breathe). Relax, and you'll be able to hear your heart beat. It really works, so try it.

quiet room relax and consentrate on your ears, I can hear mine beat when i !chill out!