How can I last longer in bed ?

A very popular question with hard to find answers :( How can I last longer in bed? I read that a ton of guys have this problem and I have not found any reliable answers online yet. I get that I can just service her first so I don't really disappoint her, but its still embarrassing and I would like to enjoy myself for more than 2minutes... Is it true if I just practice control a lot for a month it will be a permanent fix? Would really appreciate any advice you can give me :)
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. This is a quiet common problem faced among young men.. If you want to last longer there are couple of things that you need to follow.. One is imcrease the duration of foreplay and the second is by using squeeze technique.. Both these help in increasing delaying the ejaculation and helps to last longer.. Apart from these, improving the nutritional status, decreasing the stress, evaluation of presence of associated medical condition, vitamin supplementation will help you... Finally there are drugs other prescription medications that can also help you.. All the best..