How can I know the exact date when I conceived and who the father is ?

My last normal period was 19 March. I had regular unprotected sex between 4th & 11th April. I bled a little between 12th & 15th April - it stopped and started. Had sex on 16th or 17th April, with a different person, but think he withdrew before ejaculation . I then bled heavily on 19th & 20th April. I have had regular sex since 21 April. Pregnancy tests done on 27 April and 5 May were negative. Urine was tested at a clinic 23/05 and I was told by 2 different people that I was either 8 weeks or max of 6 weeks pregnant. Clearblue test done 25/05 which showed pregnant 3+ which I believe means pregnant 5 weeks +. I need to know when I conceived and who the likely father is.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Thanks for your query,
Your scenario is quite confusing. Your last period was probably 19th april. So more chances of pregnancy from unprotected sex since 21st april.Timing of positive pregnancy test also suggest this possibility only. You can go for ultrasound scan which may help you a little in determining period of gestation . Final confirmation is done by DNA analysis which can be done even during early pregnancy by chorionic villus sampling.
Take care..
Hope it helps you..